Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day #9 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Toy Organization)

I am a few days late starting this challenge. I am always trying to figure out ways to get the kids toys organized. My oldest son & daughter have to unfortunately share a room because our house is so small. That makes it even harder to organize. I had some little bins with cars, army men etc in and my baby boy (1 yr old Adrian) likes to just dump them out. I decided to put those into containers with lids and see if it will solve the problem.

Here are some before pictures:
I tried organizing toys in these bins, but all the little cars & army men were a mess when spilled out.

1, 2 & 5 yr olds play in here and they dont know how to keep from making a mess LOL

Books, etc

The kitchen & Courtney's jeep she got for Christmas. She wont drive it, she just likes sitting in it.


Courtney playing with her Tag jr whiling I was cleaning. 
 AFTER:
After organizing. All labeled and hopefully it will help with messes :-)

straightened up

These toys wont quite as much of a mess if spilled out like the little army men would...

Courtney's bed is all made :-) Hey, someone already put Mickey on the floor LOL

Closet

Courtney saying "CHEESE"

Adrian was ready for a nap after all this playing working...

closeup of the labels

looks so nice ;-) for now

2 kind thoughts:

Ken Spangler said...

Kimbo,

Shame on your for not letting me know about this! Have I been asleep that long? :-)

Cool deal Sis! I'm going to start following this blog and keeping up with you! Why don't you use NetworkedBlogs on Facebook and publish your posts to your Facebook wall?

Love ya,

Bub

kimberdawns said...

Bubba,
I dont know why I never put this on my Facebook LOL I guess I figured it might be boring. I need to post more on here.
Thanks for following it :-)

Post a Comment