Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day #7 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Pantry)

Today's challenge took me a little while to accomplish, but I am sure glad I did it. I found quite a bit of expired food and then I found stuff I didn't even know I had. I tried to organize everything as good as I could.

Here are some before pictures:
Here is the whole set of cabinets where most of our food is at.
Upper Left Side
Upper Right Side
Lower Left Side
Lower Right Side
This set of cabinets are above the stove & it holds snacks items, cake mixes, & etc
AFTER:
I threw out quite a bit and made lots more room. Now I need to go grocery shopping.

This side didnt change too much, just straightened up a bit.

I have alot more room now for things I am out of :-). I even put the beans & rice, etc into bowls. Wish I had some nicer ones, but I will be on the lookout now ;-)
My baby boy just turned 1 so soon this baby food will be gone and then there will be even more room here ;-)
Just a little straightening up...
Above the stove is looking better too ;-)
Here's all my Special K, which isnt all that great to me LOL
Little better....

5 kind thoughts:

Sally said...

That looks fantastic! It reminds me that not only did my pantry need love, but my cupboards do too!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Amanda said...

looks great!!

CityMom2 said...

Looks much better! I'm about 4 days behind so you're doing fab.
Citymom
PS - your children are adorable. :)

kimberdawns said...

Thank yall :-)
Citymom, thank you. my babies are my pride & joy :-)

Post a Comment