Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day #5 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Under the Kitchen Sink)

I have been reading and looking at everyone else's posts the last few days and I had planned on already joining in and hadn't. Today, I decided to tackle under the sink :-)

BEFORE:
 There are way too many plastic sacks, a 6 pack of beer that we use for cooking purposes (we don't drink anymore), cleaners, trash bags, & a box of these peppers with carrots from Mexico that my fiance loves. 

It sure looks yucky under there. This is a rental house and we were only suppose to be here for a few months and next month will make it a year. I had cleaned this when we moved in (I think) and just reused the old contact paper. I didn't have anymore and this was starting to come up so I peeled it up and the paint underneath was peeling off so I put several layers of paper towels until I can get back to the store to get new stuff. 

AFTER:
 Here is the after. I kept on bag with some plastic bags for poopy diapers and such and then I found a cool idea (I cant remember whose blog it was on) where you fold your plastic bags so as to not take up as much space so I did that and put them in a small rectangular container. I think it looks so much better. I didnt realize I had 3 or 4 empty containers of cleaners. Now I am looking forward to tomorrow's challenge and I might just back track and do the ones I missed :-)



2 kind thoughts:

Griffin Miller said...

Great job!! What an improvement!

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Post a Comment