Monday, October 25, 2010

Proud Mama

I am one proud Mama today. I checked the mail today and received a letter stating that my 5 year old son has won 1st place in our area and 1st place in our district for his Conservation poster. Now he will go on to compete in the Statewide contest being held in February in Oklahoma City :-) I am just so proud of him. I helped with little things, but he pretty much did it all :-)

Also yesterday, we went to the zoo and two gorillas started mating and Bryce said "look at them, they are fighting". I thought it was so funny, but then I told his Dad that I was so proud that he is an innocent, little 5 year old. There are way too many kids growing up knowing way to much, way too fast. We want our kids to be raised up as kids should be...they should be able to be kids and have clean minds. I really hate when people let there little ones watch whatever and hear whatever and then they wonder why is my kids cussing? Or why are my kids being so bad. Children's little brains are like sponges and they are soaking everything up and I want them to soak up good things :-)
I love my babies and today I am so proud of all of them :-)

0 kind thoughts:

Post a Comment